Super Quick FOTD

 When I'm in a rush (very often) I usually just use eyeliner & mascara and a colored pencil or shadow on my lower lash line.  So here are some pictures from Saturday of just that.  Sorry for the blurry pictures! These were taken on my Blackberry.

:FACE:
Chanel Bronze Universel
Mac MSF in Medium/Dark Shimmer
Mac Fun & Games BPB
Mac Blonde MSF to highlight
:EYES:
Chanel Automatic Liquid Liner 
Loreal Extra Collagen Mascara
NYX Jumbo Pencil In French Fries on lower lash line only
Mac Ricepaper on inner corner
:LIPS:
Barry M. Lip Paint in Peachy Pink
Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss

Same look, I just changed my shirt :)  Does anyone else do a lazy/quick FOTD like this?  Thanks for reading, xox
p.s. I'm almost at 150 followers so expect a Giveaway any day!!!
 
coompax-digital magazine