Pink, Purple & Gold Eyes

I was tagged by the gorg Jennifer Rosellen to do a "What is my makeup bag" so here it is!

I loveee my YSL hot pink makeup bag & what I love even more is that it was free! While on vacation in Florida I went to the Mall at Millenia. The YSL counter located in Bloomingdales is where I spent most of my time...& money. 
The bag came free with purchase! It was loaded with samples inside too :)

& Here is my FOTD.  I was experimenting with the new Brash & Bold pigment.  
:Eyes:
Stars & Rockets
Brash & Bold
Woodwinked
Top Hat
:Cheeks:
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Rude...love!!!
:Lips:
Colour Crafted lipstick
Korres Jasmine Lip Butter


I'm not sure if I can pull off this much color, but I tried! I would like to tag anyone who is interested in doing the "What Is My Makeup Bag" tag. Thanks for reading! xox
 
coompax-digital magazine