Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection Haul & FOTD

MAC's new collection was released on Thursday and of course I headed straight to the mall after work to check it out.  It's a pretty large collection consisting of new Technakohl liners (my fav.), pigments, glitters, eyeshadows, lipsticks and lipglasses. 

I picked up the pigment in Brash & Bold, technakohl eyeliners in Artistic License and Full of Fuchsia.  I also got a sample of the Fuchsia glitter.  I don't normally wear neon or bright colors on my eyes but I thought this collection was really funky & fun.  I am loving the promo image (above left) by Marilyn Minter.  I would love to recreate something similar.  


My makeup for Saturday night was pretty much what I always do but with a pop of color.
:Eyes: 
Artistic License liner
Woodwinked, Ricepaper, 
Barry M. 53 & Brash from Spiced Chocolate Quad
:Cheeks:
Nars Super Orgasm blush
:Lips:
Creme Cup & 
Korres Jasmine Lip Butter

What are your thoughts on this collection? What will you be buying, if anything?  xox

 
coompax-digital magazine