Sephora Goodies

I recently picked up a few things from Sephora that I have been meaning to try.
They are...
*Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude*
I have never owned a cream blush before but I am absolutely loving this! The color is a coraly pink and the consistency is creamy but not thick. The blush is perfect on my skin tone & would look great on anyone I think. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the near future.

 *Benefit Boi-ing & Eye Bright Duo*
I have been wanting to try Boi-ing for a while now but when I saw this duo featured on Belle Du Jour's blog for only $8 I had to get it immediately. The concealer is in shade #2 and it is a warmer color that also matches my skin color pretty well. I'm afraid this would be too dark for those with fairer skin. So far I'm liking this more than my Mac Studio Finish. It is creamy and covers dark circles excellently. The Eye Bright half of this product is just a pink highlighter that doesn't do too much for me.

*Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine*
I've been reading about this on several blogs so i decided to try it. Jasmine is light pink in color and smells delicious. It is very moisturizing on the lips. Retails for $9. Love it!


*Sephora by OPI nail colour in Dark Room*
A gorgeous dark green shade, part of their new Film Noir Collection. A hot color for fall!
*Win a free one Here*

*OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries* (from Ulta..oops)
A fuchsia cream polish part of the new Espana collection. 
Can't wait to get a mani/pedi with this.

I also found this cute box at T.J. Maxx. I just love the flower & bird details. I've been keeping miscellaneous eyeshadows and powders in here. It was a steal at only $5.99!

Please let me know what you think about these products.
I love hearing about new must-haves.  Thanks for reading. xox
 
coompax-digital magazine