I Think You're an Awesome Girl *Tag*

Thank you so much to Loulabelle & Jennifer Rosellen for tagging me!! :)

As you probably already know, the objective is to list 10 random facts about yourself & to then tag 10 blogs. Here we go...

1. I don't like my job. I am currently working in the medical records field but I need to get a job dealing with my degree in journalism.  Preferably for a magazine. 
2. I love going out to clubs, bars and restaurants with my friends but I don't like dancing...unless I am super drunk :)
3. I used to live, sleep, eat & breathe gymnastics..I miss it so much.
4. I have a 9 year old niece who means the world to me.  She loves helping me work on my blog. She watches me put up pictures of makeup & always begs me to put up pictures of her Littlest Pet Shops...so this is for you Savana :)
5. I hate flying...Yes I've flown a million times, I just despise it.  The next place I want to go is Paris...I will just have to suck it up.
6. I'm pretty sensitive. Whenever I get into an argument with someone I'm bound to cry. lol
7. I've always wanted to make a YouTube video but never had the courage.
8. I love sushi & could eat it every single day.
9. I can't cook if my life depended on it...I can bake yummy cupcakes & cakes though.
10. I shop wayy too much...but you guys understand :)


Thanks for reading & don't forget to enter the Contest if you haven't already.  xox

 
coompax-digital magazine