Pretty..New..Things..

This weekend consisted of a lot of shopping & going out to dinner.  I'm not complaining, because those are two of my favorite things to do :) 

I came across this shabby chic box at TJ Maxx.  I though it would be perfect for my makeup but I actually like it better for perfume bottles.  

I think it looks cute and organized and a great buy at only $5.99.  


I went to the mall in search of some new sandals and somehow ended up with jewelry.  The cross is from Forever21 and was $4.80.  The bracelet and ring are from H&M are were equally as cheap.  Both items totaled $12.00.  I love how the bracelet is a little bit edgy & also feminine. 
Me trying to take a pic of myself before going out for Sushi <33
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff "Nikki"
Sunnies: Chanel
Did anyone else score some good deals this weekend?
 
coompax-digital magazine