Love That Look Haul

I just wanted to start off by saying Thank You to all of my readers!!! I can not believe I have reached 100 followers.  The positive feedback is incredibly touching and I am very thankful. 

I have been slacking on the FOTD & OOTD's but here is a haul from this week. 

A few items from MAC's new Love That Look Collection
-Rave Pearlglide eyeliner
-Style Snob Starflash eyeshadow
-Smoke & Diamonds Starflash eyeshadow

From the Permanent Collection
Creme D'nude lipstick
Soba eyeshadow

Swatches of Rave, Style Snob, Smoke & Diamonds
The Pearlglide liners are incredibly pigmented and long-lasting.  
I highly recommend them.
 Style Snob is a pinky/browny shimmery color.  As you all know, Smoke & Diamonds is a unique smokey silver/taupe.  Rated R, the intense chartreuse is absolutely gorgeous..I may have to go back and pick it up. :)


Although these are not new MSF's, some of them are to me. 
Clockwise: Blonde, Redhead, Light Flush, Natural Medium Dark/Shimmer, Petticoat & So Ceylon.  I am loving using the Natural MSF instead of liquid foundation right now.  

New Shoes!  My favorite type of shoe is the gladiator style.  I was lucky enough to find two cute pairs at 40% off at DSW.  These are by Diba and after the discount they came to only $25!  They are super comfy because of the platform.  I'm only 5'0 so high shoes are great.

These flat gladiators are "Gilda" by Sam Edelman.  I love them so much I own them in three colors: natural, black and now pewter.  

Cute leopard detail

Thanks again to my followers! You guys are awesome. Is anyone else interested in Love That Look? If so, what did you haul? Till next time, xox
 
coompax-digital magazine