International Swap!

The lovely Laura at TalluluhBella  agreed to do a makeup swap with me & I couldn't be happier. She had been on a search for MAC Petticoat MSF which I happened to have and so the swapping began...


My new Barry M. items 
Lip Paints in Peachy Pink, Marshmellow, Baby Pink & Dolly Pink.
Polishes in Turquoise & Bright Pink 
Dazzle Dust in Chocolate <3 

We also swapped magazines.

Left to Right
Peachy Pink, Marshmellow, Baby Pink & Dolly Pink
Chocolate Dazzle Dust
Bright Pink On Nails

I'm really loving Barry M. products right now.  I am so jealous of everyone who has access to this brand! Some of my favorites are the 101 Marshmellow lip paint, the Dazzle Dust (amazing pigmentation!) and the nail paints.  What are yours?

Thank you so much Laura, you are so sweet & generous to go out of your way & get these items for me! Your blog was one of the first I admired & followed..it was so awesome getting to trade with you.  

Tomorrow I will be doing a FOTD using the Chocolate Dazzle Dust & some MAC Starflash eyeshadows from the Love That Look collection.  Did anyone else do a Love That Look haul?  I found Baby Bloom to be incredibly disappointing.  Thanks for reading everyone! xx

 
coompax-digital magazine