OOTD & Everything Else

So I haven't updated in a few days and I thought I would share my work outfit & some other random beauty/clothing purchases.  

Makeup Worn:
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC Myth & Saint Germain

Paisley Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: J. Crew
Jewelry: Tiffany Crown Key
Sunglasses: Chanel Lace


Pants: Express 
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: Louis Vuitton


While organizing my nail polishes I realized I already owned an exact dupe for Chanel's Intermezzo.  On the right we have Fit for a Queensland by OPI.  Both polishes are a milky white color with a pinkish iridescence.  If you are interested in Intermezzo, I would suggest checking out OPI's version first..considering it is $8.50 opposed to $23.00  
I went to the mall with the intention of paying my Macy's bill & leaving but of course that didn't happen.  I stopped in Forever 21 to check out the new inventory & I came across this sparkly number.  I couldn't really decide if this top was too tacky or not, but I bought it anyway.  I wish the crystals were smaller is size but I think I can work with it.  I am planning on wearing this over the weekend possibly to a club in the Hamptons.  


The back.

Lastly I purchased the MAC Natural Flare shadow from the new Colour Craft collection.  I have been wanting this since I saw it on Bubblegarm's blog where she did an amazing look with it. The pigmentation is decent.  I am thinking of using a base like MAC's Indianwood paint pot with this product instead of the normal UDPP. 


The cupcakes I made for our work party today :)

Thanks for reading.  I hope this was somewhat interesting.  & Thank you to my new followers & the sweet comments <3  I am looking forward to finally being able to purchase some Illamasqua products from Sephora & MAC's next collection Baby Bloom!  Anyone have suggestions on what to order from Illamasqua?  What are you guys looking forward to next?  xx
 
coompax-digital magazine