Friday Night Look

So Friday night was pretty low key. Went out for sushi & drinks.  Here's what I wore & whatnot...Top: Torn by Ronny Kobo
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle Boyfriend
Shoes: Michael Kors

Sorry I haven't done a hair tutorial yet!  This was just quickly done.  I part my hair and then do a thin twist (sometimes braid) on both sides.  Then use a bobby pin to match your hair color and clip.  With the remaining hair I just did a messy bun.  

Makeup Worn
Face: MSF Natural Medium Dark & Cantaloupe blush (Pro Color)
Eyes: Inner 1/3 Naked Lunch, Middle All That Glitters & Sketch in Crease
Lips: Myth to mute out my lip color & Creme Cup on top 

First time using Sketch..I think it helps bring out green eyes!

Sorry I had to post this..I'm sushi obsessed.  Is anyone else?? lol  
I just wanted to add a huge Thank You to my followers! I can't believe how nice the feedback has been.  A special thank you to Lydia for the sweetest shout out.  :) xx

 
coompax-digital magazine