Wearable Orange/Copper Eyeshadow

I have been obsessed with MAC's Brash eyeshadow from the Limited Edition discontinued Spiced Chocolate quad.  This happened last summer as well.  For some reason I find it works really well with a tan and especially with blue or green eyes.  I mentioned this quad in my MAC Favorite Eyeshadows YouTube video and thought I'd include some pics.  More vibrant and orange than Amber Lights, less red than Coppering, Brash is a unique color which applies beautifully.  I wish MAC would repromote this shadow but a similar color could be achieved by mixing the colors I just mentioned.  
Brash on eyes
MAC Face & Body C6 on face
& Myth + Jazzed lipsticks

Shown above is Brash blended out with MAC's Texture eyeshadow.  This combination creates a more wearable look for those intimidated by orange eyeshadows.  
For an evening look I usually load this eyeshadow on and add black liner to the lash line & waterline.

So does anyone else wear orange eyeshadow or makeup in general? I am planning on purchasing Nars Taj Mahal blush which I'm pretty excited about! 

Thanks for reading
♥ Nikki

& thanks for all the feedback on my new YT channel! More videos to come shortly http://www.youtube.com/cocobella21
 
coompax-digital magazine