Two New Things

Hi guys!
Hope everyone is doing well.  I have some exciting news to share with my fellow makeup & beauty lovers.  I have started a YouTube channel! This has been a dream of mine for a few years but my nerves have always gotten in the way.  I decided to suck it up & finally publish one, or two, to YouTube.  
I'm still getting used to the whole filming process so please excuse the bad lighting/editing for now.

If you're interested the link is http://www.youtube.com/cocobella21

In other news, I have started a jewelry blog which features some beaded bracelets I make.  Materials used are mother of pearl, shells, Calcite, Tiger's Eye and I will have some Rose Quartz, Jasper & Labradorite gemstone soon on the site! This is just for fun but if you would like to check it out or purchase the link is 

So that's it! Don't worry though, I'm not going to stop blogging.  I'm working on a few posts right now apologies it's taking so long but I'm trying to juggle all this and my job.  I also wanted to thank everyone who reads my blog.  I can not even grasp the fact that there's over 700 people who like to read/view my posts!

Thanks again,
♥ Nikki
xoxo
 
coompax-digital magazine