Weekend Purchases

I did a little bit of shopping this weekend...
not too much, as I am trying to save more. 

CCO
:MAC Spaced Out Blush:
Very Pretty Peachy Pink Blush
Reminded me of Fun & Games BPB but more Pink
I found these cute Hello Kitty hair ties as well :)

Ulta
:CoverGirl Concealer in Neutralizer:
I put this on after my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
It instantly brightens up my eyes..goodbye dark circles!

:Korres Lip Butter in Guava:
A milky white lip moisturizer
Photo compares Guava to Jasmine (sheer pink)
I love how Guava looks over pink lipsticks!

:OPI Bubble Bath:
Baby pink nail color 
 The original version was more white than pink. 
To help keep my nails chip-free I always use Chip Skip & Seche Vite.

I've tried to track down OPI Mod About You all week with no luck.  So I finally ordered it on eBay. Can't wait to get it!  Sorry I haven't been blogging much recently.  It was a busy holiday weekend & my grad school class is back in session. 
Thanks for reading & commenting!
xox
 
coompax-digital magazine