Shopping Is My Cardio

Haha that's my favorite Carrie Bradshaw quote...
I did a little clothing/accessories shopping over the weekend.  
Here is what I purchased.




:Top from Saks:
I purchased this for my friend Stacie's birthday which we will be celebrating in the city next weekend. I know this top is a little busy but I absolutely love the floral design.  As you can tell, it has a racerback and the back is slightly longer than the front.  I was thinking about wearing this with jeggings I found at Saks. Not sure yet though...


:Forever21 Blushed Fashion Tee:
I think this tee is so cute! I love the blushing girl & the quote on the back.  I love Forever 21 for cheap finds like this.  Retails for $13.80


:Floral Tunic:
I have this tunic in blue & I featured it in an OOTD a few weeks ago. 
 I saw the orangey/red color & thought it would be perfect with leggings for the fall.


The next few pieces of jewelry are also from Forever21.  



:Wild Daisy Bead Ring:

$4.80


:Mixed Charms Chain Bracelet:
$6.80



:Locket & Charms Necklace:
$4.80



:Eclectic Charm Necklace:
$4.80



:Murano Glass Ring:
My sister & I collect these Murano rings.  We purchased our first few in Italy and have been randomly finding them at craft fairs in NY, gift shops in Florida, and malls.  This one was purchased at a local mall for only $5.99.  


:MAC Technakohl liner in Colour Matters:
 Lastly, a cosmetic purchase!

I like using these liners in my waterline for a pop of color.  


I hope this post was enjoyable! Thanks for reading. 
xox
 
coompax-digital magazine