I <3 NYC

Hello everyone!
I apologize for not blogging for about a week now.  
Been pretty busy with work & grad school.
This weekend my family & I went into the city to see the Broadway play Wicked.  
I just thought I'd post a few shots from the night.
Enjoy...

Sushi & Cocktails courtesy of Bamboo52
Times Square
Wicked @ Gershwin Theater

Of course I had to stop in the new Sephora in Times Square!
Picked up two Illamasqua lipsticks

Liv~ baby pink (LOVE)
Sonnet~ peachy nude

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Purchased this on a whim in Duane Reade
So far, pretty good!

Lazy Sunday FOTD
Wearing Liv lipstick + Korres Jasmine lip butter
& shirt I bought at the show, haha :)

I hope everyone is having a great week.
p.s. I am having my blog sale Saturday morning...finally!
*Lots of brand new MAC items*
xox
 
coompax-digital magazine