Satin Taupe Love

So here is Saturday's FOTN.
It was a dinner & movie night with the bf :)

:Eyes:
Satin Taupe
I hardly ever use this e/s because I usually find it too cool 
for my coloring, but I actually really liked it!
Sable
Brown Script
Carbon
Ricepaper
:Face:
MSF Medium Dark/Shimmer
Chanel Soleil de Tan
Illamasqua Rude
:Lips:
YSL Lingerie Pink
Korres Guava Lip Butter

  I took this 1 shot at the end of the evening w/ my phone. Sorry, it looks like I'm sleeping, lol. Of course I do something I really like but fail to take photo's!
Anyway, I'm super excited for this weekend because it's the Estee Lauder warehouse sale! If you have never heard of this before it's basically like a giant CCO! I get passes to these sales once or twice a year and they are amazing.  I most likely will have a big haul for you guys coming soon! 
Thanks everyone for reading & commenting!
xox
 
coompax-digital magazine