Random Face & Outfit of the Day

As you might have seen, a few weeks ago I did a swap for a few items available to the United Kingdom.
I have used the Sleek Storm Palette & Gosh's Darling lipstick in this look.  The Sleek palette has really exceeded my expectations.  The pigmentation is great (even the matte black is amazing!)
I urge you all to try this palette if you can.
Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Barcelona
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Illamasqua Rude cream blush
MAC Refined MSF highlight
Eyes:
A bunch of the neutral, brown & burgundy
eyeshadows from the Sleek Storm Palette
MAC Star Violet e/s
MAC Feline kohl power
YSL Singulier mascara
Lips:
Gosh Darling
Nails:
OPI Jade Is The New Black
Very Casual OOTD (awkward shot lol)
Zara Cardigan & Handbag
Wildfox Couture top
AE Skinny Jeans in Indigo
Black Suede Michael Kors tall boots
Pandora & Tiffany's bracelets

Thanks for reading! 
♥ Nikki
Check out my blog sale if you're interested!
 
coompax-digital magazine