Me...in 3's


I haven’t done a tag in a while & I thought this was a fun one! 
Thank you so much to the lovely ladies Deanna & Nik for tagging me! xx

Three names I go by:
1. Nikki
2. Aunt Coco
3. Nicole
Three jobs I have had:
1. Photographer
2. Administartive Assistant
3. Freelance Makeup Artist
Three places I have lived:
1. Long Island, NY
2. Westchester County, NY (uni)
3. Pensacola, FL (for 6 weeks w/ my bf)
Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Sweet Tea
3. Cranberry & Grey Goose (splash of pineapple)
Three TV shows I watch:
1. Spartacus- Blood & Sand
2. The Vampire Diaries
3. Chelsea Lately
Three places I have been:
1. Italy
2. England
3. Mexico
Three places I would like to visit:
1. France
2. Greece
3. Spain
Three people who text me regularly:
1.    Boyfriend
2.   Sister
3.   Kristin 
Three favorite old TV shows:
pass
Three favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Madeira from The Cheesecake Factory
2. Sushi
3. Penne A la Vodka
Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Eyeliner
2. Lipstick
3. Foundation
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. The Summer
2. Eventually getting married
3. Receiving my Masters Degree
Three people I tag:
Thanks for reading everyone! 5 More Followers until my next giveaway begins!! 
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine