Liberty of London Lips

The MAC Give me Liberty of London collection was released recently in the US. Some people hate the packaging (because of the pigeons) but I think it's so pretty. 
I only purchased 1 item because I am trying to buy things that I'm actually going to use, as I have too much unloved makeup...blog sale soon!
MAC PEACHSTOCK-Pro
I have to say I am loving these Pro lipsticks.  Last week it was Fleshpot & now Peachstock.  Peachstock is a satin finish lipstick but it is much creamier than any other Satin I have tried.
However this lippie is much darker/orangey toned than I was expecting.  Don't get me wrong I love it, but it doesn't look its best on me.  I've seen this lipstick alone look amazing on other women. 
However I like use Peachstock on top of Fleshpot.

I don't know if anyone can tell the difference but the photo on the left is Fleshpot worn on its own.  On the right is the Fleshpot/Peachstock combo & it is my new favorite nude lip!
Have you recently found any good lip combos?
Thanks for reading!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine