Sparkly Summer Evening Look

Haha I don't know why I look so sad in these photos, I swear I'm not! 
Anyway here are a few shots of my going out makeup from the other night. 
Face
NARS Sheer Glow Barcelona (getting too light now)
Benefit Hoola as contour
Chanel Soliel Tan de Chanel #63
Illamasqua Tweak Blush
Benefit High Beam highlighter
Lips
Illamasqua Obey
Korres lip butter in Guava
Eyes
NARS Lola Lola on lid
NARS Mekong in outer V
MAC Soft Brown in crease
MAC Vanilla Pigment as brow highlight
& most importantly & sparkly
*Urban Decay Snatch eyeshadow* 
This is a gorgeous peachy pink color with silver glitter.  I'm not crazy about straight up glitter particles but I could deal with them for the night. This eyeshadow is gorgeous, it transformed my eye makeup from boring to glam. Snatch is from the Show Pony palette if you're wondering. 
I can not speak highly enough about Illamasqua products, especially Tweak Blush & my more recently purchased Obey lipstick.  They are must-haves for summer! 
Hopefully this will be my last post for a while using these NARS eyeshadows.  I made a new neutral MAC quad which I am obsessed with now.  They will be featured in my next FOTD.  
As stated previously my foundation is getting too light.  
Can anyone please suggest a new foundation to try out? Or should I stick with the Sheer Glow? I'm just afraid of it sliding off now that it's extremely hot outside!
Thanks for reading!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine