Interior Design // 1

Wall Decor: Artstick Vinyl Stickers

I ran across these on another interior design blog and I completely fell in love.  Artstick wall stickers. This is both good and bad because while I love these and can think of so many ways to use them in my apartment this gives me yet another option for the walls in my bedroom – a project that has taken too long already because I simply can’t decide on a theme.
Anyway, these stickers are gorgeous and will liven up any design or wall AND they have about a billion to choose from.  Okay, not a billion but they do have a lot, ones to suit just about every taste and style.  But don’t take my word for it, see some for yourself.
,window_nydendalionsvinylclock_butterflylife_tree_artstick_vinyl_stickerlove_branch_wall_sticker,

Weekend Inspiration: August 14-16

,I am leaving you with some inspiration for your weekend.  Whether you use it to inspire your own home, your own DIY projects, or just as some interior design eye candy is up to you.  Enjoy :),black-white-interior-designinterior_2031Burnham Besign PortfolioFrom the Roche Bobois PortfolioFrom the Roche Bobois Portfolio,,,,
 
coompax-digital magazine