Les Pop-Up De Chanel-Nails

Hi guys,
Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm been sick for the past week so that explains the lack of posts.
This is just a quick post about two new additions to my Chanel nail polish collection.
Here we have Nouvelle Vague & Mistral, both limited edtition from the Summer 2010 Collection.
Mistral is a very pretty warm pink with microglitter. 
This one really sparkles in the sunlight. For me, this is the perfect summer pedicure shade.

I'm obsessed with Nouvelle Vauge! It's such a unqiue blue/green color with the tiniest hint of shimmer.  I've been wearing this color everyday so far. I think it is a must have for all you polish junkies.
They retail for $23 each which I must say is expensive for nail varnish but I only splurge and buy a few of these a year so that's that. 
My little collection 
I absolutely love Chanel's summer makeup collection. 
The vibrant lipsticks & glosses are so young and fun. Will you be picking anything up?
Thanks for reading!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine