OOTD+ New Necklace & Shoes!

So I received my Lisa Taubes necklace 
& was so excited I decided to do a post about it!
If you haven't seen these necklaces they are available to purchase on Lorraine Stanick's blog
I was going back & forth for weeks on which length to get.  In the end I chose the 42" gold fill.  
The necklace itself is very thin & delicate.  
I love the way it catches the light. 
With this length you can wear it as is (for me it comes to my belly button), or you can double it which I also love. I will be buying the 5' sterling silver next as well as some cuff bracelets.  
Her jewelry is addicting!
I've had a few people request OOTD posts so I am going to start doing more. I actually wore the same outfit to work but substituted the jeans for black dress pants.

 Outfit of The Day
Cardigan & Distressed Skinny Jeans from American Eagle
Basic Black Top from H&M
Cognac Wedges 
Cynthia Vincent for Target
These wedges were a great value at only $29! I'm short so I'm always on the hunt for a shoe with a higher heel. These shoes are not only fashionable but very comfortable.  I would definitely recommend trying a pair on if you can find them!

Thanks for reading & hello to my new followers!!!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine