Benefit Legally Bronze Kit

This is a long overdue post..I actually bought this Limited Edition kit from Sephora a few months ago & never blogged about it.  The kit consists of 4 full sized products for only $35 which is a fantastic deal in my opinion.  Products included: High Beam, Hoola Bronzer, BadGal Brown Mascara & Gilded Pencil. 
I use two products out of the set. The Gilded pencil is up for sale on my blog & I honestly don't like brown mascara so that went to my mom =)
Benefit's High Beam is a cool toned pink liquid luminizer that I use as a highlight.  I usually go for more golden highlights but the contrast of High Beam on the skin is very flattering.  A few dots of High Beam down the bridge of the nose, on the tops of the cheeks and on the cupid's bow is all you need to achieve a dewy gorgeous glow.  High Beam retails for $24.
Hoola boxed bronzer is a matte finish powder which retails for $28. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this because of the reviews saying it made some people look muddy or dirty.  That is not the case on my skin tone.  For me this is the perfect contour & bronzing powder.  It looks very natural but at the same time I find it makes cheekbones pop.   
Sorry for the driving shot but this is Hoola & High Beam on the cheeks (& nose). 
This set was an excellent value because these two items alone would have been over $50.
Hope this review was helpful to those who are thinking about purchasing these products!
Thanks for reading,
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine