Summer Daytime Look

Hey girls, sorry for my lack of posts, it's been a crazy but fun summer.
Hope everyone else is enjoying it!  So here is my everyday makeup look recently.  I'd say it's pretty bronzy but not over the top. To make this into a night time look I'd probably just add some chocolate brown shadow into the outer V and some false lashes.
Face
NARS Sheer Glow in Barcelona
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette #1
Chanel Bronze Universel as contour
♥ MAC Stereo Rose MSF ♥ as blush & highlight
Eyes
(my new favorite combination)
Arena + Naked Lunch on lid
Texture in crease
Orb on brow bone
Feline kohl power
all by MAC
Lips
MAC Saint German + Jazzed lipsticks
Dab of Smile Dazzleglass
& the swatches...
Starting at the top left
Orb, Arena & Texture
Orb looks matte and ashy on my hand but it is a satin & has a very pretty sheen on.  I've been trying to avoid shimmer or sparkle by the brow bone.Arena is also a satin which gives the most subtle but beautiful glow to my eyelids.  I can't believe I've never tried this eyeshadow before! Everyone was right about Texture eyeshadow, it's just gorgeous. 
Top Right
Stereo Rose MSF-recently released from In the Groove collection. 
If you can still get your hands on this, get it!!! I am kicking myself for not purchasing another...it's THAT beautiful. 
Jazzed lipstick & Smile Dazzleglass

Jewels 
Lisa Taubes 42" gold-fill chain
Sterling Silver Compass necklace from Target
David Smallcombe cuffs
Garnet & shell beaded bracelets made by me!

I'm working on posting some makeup and nail polish hauls and I have a ton of outfit of the days to upload. Till then, thanks for reading!
xoxo Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine