LUSH Reviews-Ocean Salt/Almond & Coconut Smoothie

In case you don't know about these products I thought I'd do a quick review.
LUSH's Ocean Salt is marketed as a cleanser/exfoliator.  This scrub is made with sea salt, coconut, lime & avocado as well as other ingredients. If you are easily irritated or have sensitive skin just know that this is a very abrasive product. The first few times using it, it stung...is that normal?  Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that Ocean Salt makes my face break out.  I've had to stop using it as a facial exfoliator and now only use it in conjunction with the Almond & Coconut Smoothie as a body scrub.
The Almond & Coconut Smoothie actually doesn't smell like coconut at all, which is somewhat disappointing.  The scent is a mix of vanilla and playdough. Once again, I don't really care for this product on its own.  It doesn't lather too well and I wouldn't use it in place of a shower gel either.  What I do love is Ocean Salt + Almond & Coconut Smoothie. I mix these two and use them on my hands, arms & legs and they work wonders! If you have dry skin I suggest you try this combo out. The smell is delicious and refreshing & your skin will feel so soft. *I wouldn't suggest using Ocean Salt before or after shaving, it will burn*
What do you think about these products?
Thanks for reading!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine