Too Much LUSH

So I went on a LUSH frenzy this past week.  
My friend & I took a trip to our closest store to check out the "Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" promo.
If you haven't heard about this special, it includes 9 products for $25.
You get a Vitamin C Toner Tab, a mini Sugar Scrub, a mini Each Peach Massage Bar, Handy Gurugu sample, Lemony Flutter sample. Fair Trade foot lotion sample, Moisturizer (Gorgeous), Face Mask (Cupcake) & Shampoo bar (Godiva) of your choice....my shampoo is m.i.a. right now.
I think this is a fantastic deal for the price & I'm enjoying testing out these products.
*I'm not sure if this deal is still going on though! I apologize*
I had heard through the blog/twitter grapevine that Lush was also doing a "spend $50 get a free holiday gift".  I couldn't say no to that offer obviously.  
The gift set I chose was Stardust purely for the Snow Fairy shower gel which I love.  My friend spent a lot of $ and received three free gifts & gave me the second Stardust above. Thank you Ana =)
So I'm pretty stoked about all these new goodies to try out...but I am also a little lushed out. 
Does that ever happen to you?
In the near future I will be doing brief reviews of these items...if you have a specific request please tell me in the comments! Take advantage of these promo's if they're still going on!!!
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine