Skin Care Routine

Clarisonic Mia

So I used my Sephora giftcards from Christmas to buy the pink Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System and I am so happy with my purchase.  I have been using it for about two weeks now and I honestly have noticed a difference in my skin.  I use it every night with Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser and it does an amazing job at not only removing makeup, but deep cleaning the skin.

Just an FYI only the inner bristles vibrate while the outer ones are stationary.  
Since purchasing this product I have not had any breakouts (I'm praying this isn't just temporary luck). I was worried that the Clarisonic was going to be too harsh on my face but luckily it isn't.  I know you can buy alternative brush heads for sensitive skin for example. I'm also loving the fact that my skin isn't dry or flaky at all in the morning. Prior to owning a Clarisonic I would wake up to dry patches on my face, but now none.

I've included some of my favorite skin care items as well.
The Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion is a must for those who suffer from cystic acne.  Whenever one of those impossible to get rid of bumps shows up I immediately use the Buffering Lotion followed by the Drying Cream.  Within a day or two the spot is usually gone or barely visible.
I also love Neurtrogena's Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Acne Wash containing salicylic acid.  I used to use this after cleansing with Purity Made Simple but since using the Clarisonic Mia, I have only used it one time.  
LUSH's Tea Tree Water is a great toner which smells and feels very nice on the skin.  
So that's it for my current skin care routine.
I hope this post was in some way informative or helpful.
What are some of your favorite skin care items?
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine