Project 10? Pan

Hi Everyone!
So basically my Project 10 Pan (not buying any makeup products until 10 items are finished) turned into a Project 5 Pan. 
 I guess I'm failure but oh well, lol :)
It is a bit of a challenge not buying makeup especially when 
you run out of products and don't have any backups. 

Here are the items I eventually finished (Photo Taken Mid-Way Through)
Nars Sabrina Lip Treatment
Mac Lipstick in Myth
Mac Studio Finish Concealer 
Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara
Mac Solar White Eyeshadow 
 The Nars lip treatment is probably the only thing I will not be rebuying.  Although it feels nice on the lips it is too sheer & too pricey for a lip treatment.  

On a side note, I have reached 300+ follwowers!!
 Thank you so much everyone who reads my blog.  
As a thank you I will be holding another Giveaway which will be posted this weekend.  I will be buying an OPI nail polish from the new holiday collection, a MAC eyeshadow & another item for one lucky person to win! 
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine