Vintage Beach Style...

Yesterday I paid a visit to my local Salvation Army depot or (Sally's) as I affectionately call it and found this vintage coastal painting. My home definately doesn't have a coastal theme nor do I live near the coast but I just had to buy it anyway it's just so endearing. I figure someday I'll be able to sell it to a client who does want to create a beach theme for their home with a vintage flair ;)

When I got home I decided to research coastal homes with vintage art and I loved what I found. Firstly the image above doesn't show any art but I thought my print would look amazing featured in a room like this. The aqua and cream hues are perfect.

love this ^^

Girly goodness

My painting would even look great in a bathroom. This lighthouse print according to the article was purchased from a junk shop.

This Hawaiian gem was bought at an L.A flea market.

An eclectic array of old and new art.

This room is a fabulous example of vintage coastal chic featuring a similar beach painting on the picture rail.

I spy a beach theme print on the top right corner of this room. Of course I doubt this is vintage art.

I don't know much about art but I know what I like and I especially like inexpensive art lol. Who says you need to pay Picasso prices to make a wall look fabulous?

All the images were found on Coastal Living


One last gorgeous pic I found at House Beautiful. Love the boat print!


 
coompax-digital magazine