September Purchases & Faves

Hello followers! 
It's been a few days, hope everyone is doing well.  
I wanted to share some of my September favorites  with you guys...

MAC Eyeshadows
Goldmine♥
Cork
Retrospeck ♥
Vanilla
Swiss Chocolate ♥

MAC Kitty Kouture Dazzleglass 

OPI Mod About You ♥

Illamasqua Liv Lipstick ♥

& Style Black Collection
Bat Black Cream Colour Base
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator ♥

You can tell by the hearts which products I am absolutely loving! My one regret is the Bat Black Cream Colour Base.  Although it is a beautiful dark burgundy/black it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be.  It is almost too watery or runny, even with a base.  
As for the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator,
  it is fantastic.  
EDIT: The VAE made me break out horribly. 

Are any of these items your favorites as well?
Thanks for reading!
xox
p.s. check out my blog sale 
 
coompax-digital magazine