Pleasures of Paris

Hi everyone!
I'm pretty excited because my 
NARS Pleasures of Paris Palette ♥ finally arrived today!

I apologize, this may be old news to a lot of you.  Everytime I tried to order this on the NARS web site, it was sold out...but I finally got my hands on it.
Top Row
Nepal:Violetta:Demon Lover
Bottom Row
Fez:Abyssinia:Cordura

Can't wait to do a look using the bottom row tomorrow...fotd's coming soon!  To go with the theme my mom recently found this Eiffel Tower decoration in Marshalls.
I absolutely ♥ anything to do with Paris.

       This past weekend my Bf & I took a ride upstate to White Plains...where they have the most amazing mall (The Westchester).  The Sephora there recently started carrying YSL.  I purchased Rouge Pure Shine #11 Pink Diamond. The packaging is awesome and it has an amazing mango scent.  The color is baby pink with shimmer, however it is very sheer. Lingerie Pink is shown on the right for comparison. I would say LP has slightly more of a mauve tone to it than Pink Diamond.  But because of the sheerness, I probably wouldn't repurchase this.  

Is anyone else obsessed with baby pink lippies??
Thanks for reading!
xox
 
coompax-digital magazine